Friday, March 13, 2015

Scam PTC SITES are here

Everyday there is a new PTC SITE , you will find on web. But do you know which is legit and which is scam? I am also chitted  by some PTC site . So I decided to make a list of scam sites :
1. Lucent Bux: I worked on it. Its minimum payout was $3, when I achieved I payout my earnings, but I didn't get it till now. This is really a scam.
my refferal link is http://www.lucentbux.com/?ref=monaahuja83lucen
2. Probux: There is a problem the owner of this site will band you without showing any cause. And you will loss everything you did on this site anytime.
3.Rinibux: Minimum withdraw /.50$. But it didn't pay . My refferal link http://www.rini.com/?ref=monaahuja80 4. SolutionBux : Minimum withdraw $1. but didn't pay. My link solution

4.adfiver: I worked on that adfiver for several months. Now it is turned into scam. my username:monaahuja83 . I have earned $3 but I cannot withdraw it.
5.Profitforest: I worked on it . This site is a scam.
6.Linkbux: It is a url shortner site.But a scam.
7.Digadz: I worked on it for several months. When I reached the minimum withdraw amount I did not get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey if you like or you have any advice please inform me. That can be helpful for me and the people who want easier job to do on online to earn some money.